Provides Personal Protection Against Infection, Flu and Other Viruses
As flu season approaches and with the threat of Swine Flu, we need to improve our personal hygiene as well as minimize our family's exposure to the flu. Simple improved hygiene steps, like washing our hands and using hand sanitizer, will greatly reduce our risk of contacting and spreading the flu, other viruses and infections. The Ready Flu Kit� is a portable solution which contains the critical products industry experts have acknowledged is our best defense against infections, germs and viruses.
With an additional concern this year of a Pandemic from the spread of Swine Flu, we have developed a Corporate Wellness Program to help corporations prepare for this threat. For more information about our Corporate Wellness Program.
- Facial Tissues: When you cough or sneeze, use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose.
- Five respirators (N95 or equivalent): To protect your airway from germs that can cause illness.
- Sixteen alcohol prep pads: Use to clean shared items like phones and keyboards.
- Five pair of sanitary gloves: Use for personal protection.
- Two 70ml bottles of hand sanitizer: Clean your hands frequently to reduce contact with or spread of disease.
- Bar of soap (25g): Wash your hands often for disease prevention and control.