Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous States
Call for shipping pricing for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada
Included: 6 buckets of 90 servings bukets from Lindon Farms (Total 540 Servings)
PLUS a FREE 12 lb bucket (255 servings) of Honey
Total servings in the offer: 795!!!
2000+ calories/day for 42 days 540 servings 1 person
PLUS 360 callories of Honey
1000 calories/day for 84 days 90 servings 1 person
PLUS 180 callories of Honey
Up to a 20 YEAR SHELF LIFE if stored in a dry, cool environment!
Lindon Farms™ is the new way to do food storage. With the finest quality ingredients blended in the most delicious recipes on the market, we've done all the work for you – you just add water and serve! This 90 serving emergency food storage container has 9 different just-add-water gourmet meals that are perfect for long-term storage, regular meals or to throw in your backpack. And with a full 2000 calories/day for 7 days, this can be your stand-alone food storage solution. Our goal is to make food storage easy, so every home can be prepared for a disaster, economic difficulty or even a spontaneous weekend camping trip! With Lindon Farms, you're just one step away from checking emergency food storage off your list.
Lindon Farms™ 90 contains the following:
· 90 Full Servings
· 2,000 calories a day for 1 week for 1 person
· 9 different meals to choose from
· 3.7 Gal rugged & stackable, ez store™ container
· 9 Delicious Just add water meals
Regular Rolled Oats (Oatmeal)
Polenta (corn grits)
Cinnamon Rice Pudding
Chicken Flavored Vegetable Stew
Beef Flavored Vegetable Stew
Hearty Potato Soup
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Red Beans and Rice
· Highest quality, most affordable food storage on the market today
· Delicious just-add-water meals
· Each meal in 5-10 serving pouches
· Easy to open zip-seal metalite™ pouches
· Oxygen absorber in every pouch
· Easily Transportable
· 3.7 gallon weather proof bucket
· Shelf Life - Up to 20 years - if stored in a dry, cool environment
· No High Fructose Corn-Syrup
· No added MSG
The most important factors in long-term shelf life foods are:
1. Ingredients: Are the ingredients suitable for long-term shelf life? a. For example: even in ideal storage conditions studies show almonds may only keep for 12-24 months before they turn rancid.
2. Moisture Free: Is the product moisture free when packaged?
3. Packaging: Packaging plays a crucial role in prolonging shelf life. Ideally packaging should provide an effective barrier against oxygen, moisture, light and insects.
4. Oxygen Free: Is the product packaged with an appropriately sized oxygen absorber? While appropriate for oxygen displacement in most packaged foods you would find at the grocery store, a nitrogen flush is not sufficient for long-term shelf life. An appropriately sized oxygen absorber will continue to remove oxygen for years if used properly. Be wary of companies with extensive shelf-life claims where oxygen absorbers are not used.
5. Storage conditions: a cool, dry location is ideal. Do your best to store your food storage items at or below room temperature.