Triangle Car Safety Kit - is a great kit designed to make handling highway trouble easier. It is filled with:
8 ft. 10 Ga. battery jumper cables,
D cell flashlight with batteries,
9" X 36" "CALL POLICE" flag,
3 D warning triangle,
12 oz. tire sealant & inflator,
high visibility safety vest and more
in an attractive (3) pocket triangle bag.
Custom Logo imprint available with minimum purchase of 24 kits.
How 24/7/365 Roadside assistance Program Works
- Each kit includes a Registration Card covering one driver and one car, light truck or minivan.
- The recipient mails in the Registration Card within 30 days of receipt of the kit.
- An Access Card is then mailed to the recipient.
- The Access Card has an 800 number to call and a unique account number.
- If the recipient's car, van or light truck has a roadside problem, and the Highway Emergency Kit
can't handle the problem, then the recipient calls the 800 number.
- He/she provides the account number and his/her membership is verified.
- The nearest service provider is dispatched and generally arrives within 30-60 minutes.
- The driver must show the Access Card to the service provider when he arrives.
- The driver must pay for the services at the time of the service call. He/she then has a month,
(30) days, to send the receipt(s) to the address provided and the cost of theservice will be
reimbursed within 30-45 days. The cost of the fluids, keys or other services are not reimbursable.
- The reimbursement per service call is up to $60.00 U.S. or $90.00 CDN.
- Service is limited to (1) tow per year and (3) incidents maximum.
- Towing-To the nearest qualified repair facility
- Tire Change - With the recipient's inflated spare
- Lock-Out Assistance - Any keys cut must be purchased
- Vehicle Fluid Delivery - Fluids are extra